Sunday, October 11, 2009

Trust God in All Things


I have made a challenging decision yesterday. The question that lingers on my mind for two days was "Am I going to work on Sunday or not?". For a minimum wage worker like me getting an additional 30% of the wage is already a big help. So I really have to think if going to work during Sunday's is worth working for. The decision was made when I was taking a bath. I just trust everything to God. My decision was to absent at work and go to church instead.

I may lost my one day salary and the additional 30% of it but the happiness in my heart is overflowing. Others may not understand this but it seems I've won a difficult battle. This needs a celebration, right? Thank you God for giving me this kind of gift. I know only you who can give this to your child. I know you have good plans for me.

I've realized that this is the result of God's will which is found in the book of 1 Peter 5:7 which says "Casting all your care upon Him for He cares for you." NKJV

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Truths and Testimonies. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com