Monday, August 24, 2009

In the Beginning


I'm now excited to teach kids again. It's been a while when I stop teaching kids and decided to focus on my studies for my last school year. I'm thinking of many things. I like to prepare many illustrations for them to understand. I want them to take it heartily for when God created them -it was out of love.

I'm praying that God will use me spread His word and let them fell His love to the kids I'll be teaching this Sunday. For without Him I know everything will be nothing. From the very beginning of my journey to this changing world, He's been with me. So in my "In the Beginning" class it's HIM I praise and want to please.

Thank you so much Lord. I love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

 

Truths and Testimonies. Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com